Monday, January 7, 2013

Mari/Asuka Book Planning Under Way!

I'm going to start working on a comic today. I guess I'm just really in the mood for story and motion for once. I  haven't done comics in a while so I hope I've improved. I really don't like how it was before. I don't like the bold coloring. I think it could do a lot better looking more... I guess anime? I don't know, but I'll find out how it goes once I start. I'm still half way through the storyboard.

As for life, I still don't have a job but my mom wants me to work on her tax stuff (like she does every year) so I will be even less as active unfortunately. But hey, I'll try to pop out something once in a while. Even if its really cute and simple.

This morning I sort of wanted to curl up in bed and never get up. It's really still kind of hard to convince myself to keep getting up. I forgot to make an appointment with my social worker so that was a huge down. Sometimes I wonder if I should just go back in the hospital. That way it's easy and I don't have to think about life. But then I'd miss my friends. And I'd miss being able to draw.

But in any case, I guess I'll talk about the comic a little more.

Mari and Asuka are roommates in the military. Asuka's the top of the line cadet and Mari (very bad idea of her) is the class clown type of person. But she's very useful so she's somehow still pretty close behind Asuka's tail for number one.

And that's really the explanation of the AU. More to come!

-Briggs

No comments:

Post a Comment