Tuesday, January 8, 2013

COMMISSION INFORMATION

Well I thought I'd make this a lot more readable.

CONCEPT ART


♥character design lineart (front, back, detail sketches) - 4USD
[x]
♥with color - 5USD
[x]

ILLUSTRATIONS


♥lineart of 1-3 characters (custom poses) - 6USD
[x]
♥colored illustration of 1-3 characters (custom poses) - 8 USD
[x]
♥colored plus design - 10 USD
[x]
♥colored plus background - 12 USD
[x] [y] [z]
♥lineart of group (4+ characters) (custom poses) - 8USD
♥colored illustration of group (custom poses) - 10USD
♥colored plus design - 12USD
♥colored plus background - 14USD

GRAPHIC DESIGN


♥mascot art - 10USD
[x]
♥typography - 8 USD
[x] [y] [z]

PAYMENT METHODS

♥I have a paypal set up. I’ll give you the e-mail after we talk arrangements. If you would like to talk to me with more detail, my skype is idealcontradiction.
♥You can also send the money through mail. I cannot responsible for lost money, however. But if this is how you want to pay, I definiely have an address you can mail it to! But we’ll talk about that also.

No comments:

Post a Comment