Friday, January 4, 2013

I just turned my application in, I'm extremely nervous haha... I wonder if I'll get hired. Whether I do or not I'm dying half my hair orange. Just for self expression. Because I need some of that.

I guess today's pretty hectic, I didn't sleep at all last night. It's really hitting me hard now. But I just had a bratwurst with cheese in it so I'm in a pretty good sleepy mood. I just gotta try not to think negatively.

Well, we'll see how this all goes.

  
 I made this piece today. It's meant to represent rejuvenation I suppose. I like the idea of a robotic Miku. Probably because I just like robots in general. I felt like... being rebuilt, I guess. It makes sense with Miku kind of being dismembered and connected to wires haha. Oh well. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

-Briggs

No comments:

Post a Comment